Designed for advanced riders
Over 20 years ago, Razor put trick riding on the map, and has been crafting top stunt scooters ever since. The Pro XXX is the top advanced option from our latest Pro X performance scooter line.
Maximized for mastering tricks
With its aluminum deck and boxed edge design this stunt scooter is engineered to deliver performance from practice to perfection, while the straight handlebars allow for multiple tricks on spins.
Premium wheels for a smooth ride
Finely crafted 110 mm wheels with aluminum core and high-performance PU outer are both lightweight and durable.
Customize your ride
Multiple color grip tape options let you personalize your ride and make it your own.
- Handlebars: Width 22″ (560mm), height 33.1″ (840mm), fixed, aluminum
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Triple-stacked, aluminum
- Fork: Heavy-duty, steel
- Downtube: Aluminum
- Deck: Width 4.7″ (119 mm), length 20.9″ (530mm), aluminum
- Grip Tape: Full deck with two options included –multi-color or greyscale
- Wheels: 110 mm, aluminum core, urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender, flex
- Max Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Age: 8+
- Some Assembly Required
- Color: Black/Gray/Pink
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27.95″ (71cm) x 22.24″ (56.5 cm) x 33.07″ (84cm)
- Product Weight: 7.6lb (3.45kg)
- Extruded Aluminum Deck with Boxed Edges –The gold standard for trick scooter decks; lightweight and durable! Boxed edge design provides the strength and ease for trick riding.
- Straight Handlebars –Provide maximum stability while also being lightweight and durable. Dialed, rattle-free bars with stylish, two-tone soft rubber grips for shock absorption. Straight bars allow for multiple tricks on spins.
- 110 mm Wheels with High Performance Urethane and Aluminum Cores –Lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed, with great width to maintain balance.
- Advanced Model –The Pro XXX is tall with a wide deck making it great for kids, teens and even adults.
- Customizable Grip Tape –Multiple mix and match grip tape options included!
- Upgrade Compatible –Designed to readily accept aftermarket wheels, handlebars, forks, and grips enabling complete customization.